Yale Young Global Scholars 2020-2021 for Undergraduate Students – Study in USA, New Haven, China, Beijing
If you wish to study in USA, New Haven, China, Beijing, then this page is what you exactly need right now. Here we will be showing you scholarship application registration form for you to apply and then study in USA, New Haven, China, Beijing .
An you an Undergraduate students and wish to further your education in a higher level? Would you like to see this guidelines about how to apply for the Yale Young Global Scholars 2020 that is open to citizens of all countries and all 50 states of the United States of America and over 100 countries?
If you did says yes, then here we will give you top elaboration on how to easily apply for the Yale Young Global Scholars. Just take a deep breath and relax to read this full guidelines on this scholarships application.
The Yale Young Global Scholars programme is set to provides full or partial scholarships to students aged at 15 to 17 years with demonstrated financial help. The scholarship award money will be based on need demonstrated in your completed application. Unfortunately, YYGS financial assistance cannot guarantee financial aid to all those who apply for it.
Yale Young Global Scholars Programme 2020 requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement needed from applicants who want to apply for Yale Young Global Scholars programme that currently ongoing right now.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the Yale Young Global Scholars must be between the ages of 16 years old by July 19, 2020 (first dat of session III);
- Be able to speak and write english, able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English;
- Grade Level: Be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent);
- Graduation Date: Be able to graduate between May/June 2021 or 2022 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./ Dec. 2020 or 2021 from the southern Hemisphere;
- Yale Young Global Scholars Participation: Be a first time participant in Yale Young Global Scholars, if you have participated in any YYGS session during a previous summer (i.e, 2018, 2019), then you will not be eligible to participate in Yale Young Global Scholars 2020 award;
- Note: If you previously applied tp YYGS but were not offered admission or were unable to attend and meet the requirement criteria stated above, the you are eligible and encouraged to re-apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2020.
- This rule is so that YYGS is in compliance with Connecticut State Law for running a summer programme for minors, and no exceptions can be made;
- The Yale Young Global Scholars accepts applications from all countries, and offers the opportunity for students to apply for need-based financial aid to students from all nationalities;
- YYGS duly reviews all applications holistically. Our staff understands that students come from a wide variety of backgrounds and with different educational and extracurricular opportunities;
- However, as a results, the essays and letters of recommendation are the most important parts of the application;
- Applicants meet up with the requirements will be able to receive need-based financial aid packages that cover full-tuition ($6,300 USD) and travel costs, please note that YYGS is able to offer a limited number of scholarships.
Supported Level of Study
Yale Young Global Scholars will offer interdisciplinary, pre-collegiate sessions, not a course or courses. Yale Young Global Scholars will continue to offer the following sessions on Yale’s campus:
- >> Applied Science and Engineering (ASE)
- >> International Affairs and Security (IAS)
- >> Frontiers of Science and Technology (FST)
- >> Sustainable Development and Social Entrepreneurship (SDSE)
- >> Biology and Biomedical Science (BBS)
- >> Politics, Law and Economics (PLE)
How to Apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2020-2021 Application Registration Form
Applying for the Yale Young Global Scholars 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
For you to be considered for one of this scholarships, you must have met with requirements and be able to have completed the entire online YYGS application, including the Need-Based Financial Aid portion, by 15, 2020.
Mode of Application
To begin your Application:
- Step 1: Review the YYGS requirement;
- Step 2: Review the YYGS application required components;
- Step 3: Review a PDF of a sample blank application, and start preparing to answer as many application questions as possible.
- Step 4: Then submit a Contact information for a parent/guardian, teacher, and or official at your school. Reach out to them as soon as possible to review the PDF of a sample blank application with you, and be sure to collect the information you want;
- Step 5: As soon as application opens by the end of September, then you will be able to click on (APPLY NOW) icon to begin your YYGS application. Make sure you write down your email and password to be able to access the application at any time.
- Step 6: Check the “Review” page of the application to know if you are missing any required components, and re-visit any pages that requires further details;
Step 7: As soon as your application is complete, click on the “Review” page. Next click on the “Finalize and Pay” icon at the bottom of the page;
- Step 8: Now pay the $55 USD early action fee or $70 USD regular decision fee;
- Please note: If you submitted a completed fee waiver form on the application page, this requirement will automatically be waived. YYGS staff will contact you if your fee waiver request is denied, and your application will not be reviewed until the YYGS application fee is paid
- Step 9: Kindly check your inbox for a YYGS confirmation receipt that indicates the successful submission of your application. A confirmation emails usually arrive within 24 to 48 hours submission, due to occasional delays payment processing.
All application should submission deadline is 11:59PM ET on November 12, 2019. A regular decision application is 11:59PM ET on January 15, 2020
Kindly note that students with demonstrated financial need can submit the fee waiver form (located within the financial aid section of the YYGS online application) for their school official to complete, and (if approved) the waiver will reduce their application fee to $0 USD.
Please note that early action applicants will receive an offer of admission OR be deferred into the regular decision pool for further review. Early action applicants who are deferred into the regular decision pool will receive the decision of admit, Waitlist, or Deny by March 15, 2020.