World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 for Young Professionals
This guide is about to how to easily apply for the World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 application. If you are looking for how to apply for the World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020, then i would like you to see the information below here on this page.
The World Bank Group, in its capacity to provide graduate students practical experience in global development, is now offering World Paid Internship for Young Graduates.
The World Bank paid Internship is highly dedicated to motivate successful individuals and give them an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 award.
- The internship is seeking candidates in the following fields: Economics, Finance, Human Development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, as well as other related fields;
- Applicants must be able to speaks very well in English. Prior relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are an added advantages;
- Applicants who possess an undergraduate degree and already be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school in a full-time capacity). Generally, successful candidates have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs.
World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 Benefits
- The Banks Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
- A chance to undergo a minimum of four weeks programme.
How to Apply World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 Application
Applying for the World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Mode of Application
- All application registration is done online;
- Applicants who wish to submit their applications should ensure that the use either Google, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version;
- Applicants will be asked register for an account and provide an email address;
Applicants must complete their online application registration in a single session and will be able to submit it only, if they have uploaded all the required documents and answered all questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are mandatory);
- Provide a valid means of contact information;
- Applicants must ensure that their email address is spelled out correctly; because this will be the main channel of communication with the applicants regarding your role;
- Ensure to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number);
- Applicants must ensure to attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- A proof of enrollment in a graduate degree
Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in one of the following formats: doc, .docx, or .pdf
Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates. All applications MUST be submitted online. Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not considered despite if you merits it.
World Bank Paid Winter Internship 2020 Application Deadline
Winter Internship (December–March): The application period for the Winter Internship will be 1st October 2019 to 31st October 2019.
Summer Internship (June–September): The application period for the Summer Internship is 1st December 2019 to 31st January 2020.