Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship 2020 for Foreign Individuals to Train in USA (Up to $20,000 offered)
If you wish to study in the United States of America, then this page is what you exactly need right now. Here we will be showing you scholarship application registration form for you to apply and then study in the USA.
The Weinstein JAMS international fellowship program application registration form is what we will be talking about here. In this page you will undergo all the procedures needed to apply for the Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program that is currently going on.
If you are an international students and you wish to fund your academic through scholarship, then i would urge you to consider reading this guidelines, so as to be able to obtain rightful information concerning the the Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program that is open to any country of the world excepts applicants from United States of America.
This scholarship application for Weinstein JAMS international fellowship programme, was established in 2008, to provide opportunities for qualified individuals from outside the united states to study dispute resolution processes and practices in the U.S to assist them in their efforts to advance the resolution of disputes in their home countries.
The scholarship is set to last for one month to four months in duration. Also applicants may propose activities lasting longer than four months, however fellowship funding is limited to the fellowship period. Successful beneficiaries of JAMS fundation fellowship will receive up to $20,000 in support of projects outlined by the fellowship candidates. So without waisting your time let proceed and show everything you need to know about the Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program.
Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program 2020 requirements – General Requirements
On this section is what is needed and required from applicants to apply for the Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program that is intended for a study in USA for the 2019/2020 academic sessions.
- The programme is available for individuals who have demonstrated experience with and commitment to the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and who seek to increase the availability of dispute resolution education, training, and services in their own countries and beyond;
- Applicants may not be citizens of the United States;
- Applicants must be good in English
The scholarship is for those who tend to do one month to four months programme;
- The fellowship funding is basically set up to fund support fellowship activities in the U.D and is not available for in-country projects;
- Preference for proposals that would help establish viable dispute resolution systems or change how disputes are resolved.
- Preference for applicants with experience as judges, lawyers, law professors, court administrators, government officers, or ADR practitioners;
- Preference for applicants to be able to start their fellowship with the annual gathering of fellows in the San Francisco Bay area in early September 2020.
How to Apply for Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program 2020 Application
Applying for the Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Program 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested applicants must process and submit their application and must include the following:
- 1. Fellowship Application form (downloadable in Microsoft Word and PDF formats below)
- 2. Curriculum Vitae
- 3. Two signed letters of recommendation.
Kindly note that the letter of recommendation may be included with your application or sent directly from the recommending party. If submitted electronically, letters must be signed, scanned and sent in PDF or comparable format
You can download the fellowship application form in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Also a electronic submissions should be sent via email to Ellen Bass, Weinstein JAMS Fellowship Program Director, at EBass@jamsfoundation.org. Also hard copy submissions should be mailed as follows:
Weinstein JAMS fellowship
Two Embarcadero Center, Suite
San Francisco, CA 94111
The Fellowship application for 2020 must be received by November 15, 2019 in order to be eligible for consideration and may be submitted electronically or in hard copy.
Kindly note that all applications will be reviewed by the JAMS Foundation Board of Directors at their first quarterly meeting of 2020. Final selection of 2020 fellows will be announced in March 2020.
If you need any other information concerning this scholarship application in any form, kindly let us know by using the comments box and share what on your mind right away, we will be happy if you do so.