USA Fulbright Scholarships for International Students -The Fulbright Foreign Student programme enables graduate Students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student programme operates in more than 160 countries globally. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year. The Fulbright Foreign Student programme is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/ Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign student program applications are processed by these offices.
The Fulbright Foreign Student programme enables graduate Students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States or other academic institutions.
- USA Universities and Academic Institutions
Program of Study:
- Fulbright encourages applications from all fields including interdisciplinary ones.
Scholarships Awards Number:
- Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
- International students from 155 countries across the world.
- All but not limited to, Grants fund tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright programme provides funding for the duration of study. Please check official website and country specific website for the appropriate complete list of scholarships benefits.
- Programme eligibility and selection process vary widely by countries. Please check the country specific websites to get more information about the Fulbright programme in your home country, both eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Method of Application
- The Foreign student program applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or the U.S Embassies. However foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
All application deadline varies per country but is between February to October annually.
Please refer to scholarships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarships applications and other needed informations.