Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 – Study in Sweden
Have you ever dreamed of relocating or studying in foreign country and experiencing the peoples way of life while you further your academic aims of getting your higher-studies degree? If you do, then why not apply for Uppsala University scholarships? The University is offering several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programme commencing in the Autumn of 2020. One of these scholarships programme is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formely known as Uppsala IPK scholarships. Furthermore the programme is offered during the current admission round and commencing 31st August 2020.
Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 Award.
- Applicants must be a citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland;
- Candidates must proves academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu;
- Applicants can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University;
- Candidates must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline;
- Candidates must meet the entrance requirements for the programme they applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions;
- The programme must be done on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes of programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden;
- Uppasala University’s scholarships for tuition liable students are merits-based and are awarded to academically talented students who show an interest in belonging to an educational milieu. The information about your academic performance is taken from the supporting documents you submit when applying to Master’s or Bachelor’s studies. The written motivation in your online scholarship application is taken into account. Financial need does not factor into awarding;
- The scholarship selection process will be undertaken in parallel with the programme selection process. To gain entrance to the programme, and be awarded a scholarship, students must meet all the general and specific entry requirements;
- The candidates application fee and supporting documents must also be received before the deadline. Candidates with incomplete applications or do not apply in time will not considered for scholarships at Uppsala University.
Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- The scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
How to Apply Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
- For you to be considered for Uppsala University’s scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Masters programmes via the portal
- Then you must submit an online scholarship application form on which you note your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se. the closing date for submission of online scholarship applications for programmes starting in the Autumn 2020 is 3rd February 2020.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Uppsala University Global Scholarships before 3rd February 2020 application deadlines.