University of the People Online Tuition Free Degrees -The University of the people is the Education Revolution. It’s the world first tuition-free, non-profit, American accredited, online university. One of the outstanding online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, Uopeople offers the opportunity to further a high quality and invaluable American degree.
The University offers two year’s associate and four-year bachelor’s degree programmes in business administration, computer science, and health science, as well as an MBA programme. Just awhile ago the University of the People (Uopeople) and the international Baccalaureate (IB) launched a tuition-free, online Masters of Education (M.Ed.).
- The institution was founded in 2009 and achieving accreditation in 2014, Uopeople has rapidly gained foothold in the international arena of online higher educational system. The University has gone to partner with Yale ISP Law School for research and New York University, Universtiy of California Berkeley and the University of Edinburgh to accepts students. The institution went on to gained outstanding support of leading academics from renowned universities across the globe. It presidents council, includes presidents, chancellors, and vice chancellors from universities such as NYU, Oxford, UC Berkeley, Columbia University, The Rockefeller University, Vassar University, the George Washington University and others.
Program of Study:
- Uopeople offers associate and Bachelor’s degree programme in Business administration, health science, as well as an MBA programme and a Master’s of Education (M.Ed.).
- All students from around the world. Currently the University has students from over 200 countries and territories.
- The Uopeople is still the tuition-free institution because of its use of volunteers, Open Educational Resources, open-Source technology and peer-to-peer learning. Almostly, more than 6,000 professionals have volunteered for the University, fillimg key Uopeople leaderships positions including University President, Provost, Academic Deans, Course Developers, Academic Advisers and Course Instructors.
- The Uopeople is building a sustainable new model for higher education, in which students are asked to pay only a $100 assessment fee at the end of each course; for students who might find even these modest fees prohibitive, the University offers a varity of scholarships.
Check some of the scholarships below:
- 1. The Simone Biles Legacy scholarships Fund – Available to all students, with priority for those who have been in foster care.
- 2. Emergency Refugee Assistance Scholarships Fund – Refugees and asylum seekers.
- 3. Foundation Hoffmann Scholarships – Available to all Students
- 4. Uopeople General Scholarships – Available to all Students
Please see more of all the available Scholarships here
- Uopeople accepts students who have graduated high school, have access to a computer and internet and have Sufficient English skills to study at the University.
Method of Application
The processes of admission is administered in 5 terms annually. The application deadline is 3 October 2019 for term starting 14 November 2019. The closing date varies in some cases. All available and interested candidates should enroll today.
Please refer to scholarships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarships applications and other need informations.
See more of Uopeople full scholarships list of all awarding Scholarships here