University of Lausanne Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students
Are you looking for a scholarships in Switzerland to pursue a Master’s degree programme? Do you like to get a scholarships abroad? If yes, then the University of Lausanne in Switerzland is offering the UNIL Master’s grants on a competitive basis to international students who wish to enroll a master’s Degree at the University.
The University of Lausanne in Switerzland is offering the UNIL Master’s grants on a competitive basis to international studenrs who wish to enroll a master’s Degree at the University.
- University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Program of Study:
All the Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
- Master from the school of Medicine
Master of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal law, Magistracy specialism
- All MASs (PhD Programmes)
Please note that the Master of law, only two specializations – “International and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
- International students
Scholarships Award Numbers:
- Almost 10
- The scholarships is awarded for the mininmum statutory period of the programme chosen by the students. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 september to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the year. Students awarded scholarships will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- Candidates that has obtained a foreign University degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Candidates who have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Applicants who have not been registered with UNIL in the past.
And have to pay the CHF 200.00 administration fee (please document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Method of Application
Applicants must not make an application for admission to the master degree through admissions department (SII). Applicants must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of document to attach to your application”), ubound, by post.
The closing date for application is 1 November to start a masters degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the programme permits. The postmark will attest to the date sent.
Please read the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and refer to scholarships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarships applications and other needed informations.