United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme 2020 for Developing Countries
If you have been searching for an opportunity to apply for the United Nations/Japanese government long term fellowship programme 2020 and haven’t seen the appropriate guidelines, then i would urge you to read this page to the end.
If you wish to study in Japan, then this page is what you exactly need right now. Here we will be showing you scholarship application registration form for you to apply and then study in Japan.
The United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme application registration form is what we will be talking about here. In this page you will undergo all the procedures needed to apply for the United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme that is currently going on.
Each year ” Post-graduate study on Nano-Salellite Technologies (PNST)” fellowship programme will accepts students in both the Masters course and the Doctorate courses. Applicants who are successful for this scholarship award will be gain an entrance to master or doctorate degree after successful thesis defence. All successful applicants will enroll in the Space Engineering International Course (SEIC) after passing an official entrance examination by the Graduate School of Kyushu Institute of Technology.
The scholarship programme will provide extensive research opportunities in Nano-satellite systems through the use of the nano-satellite development and testing facilities available at Kyutech. Please note that applications for the 2020 intake are now being accepted until 19 January 2020.
United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme 2020 requirements – General Requirement
For you to be eligible for this scholarship award, you must be able to meet up with the requirement for the United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme 2020 award. See full requirements below here:
- Applicants who are a citizens of a developing countries or non-space-faring nations (nationalities without an established substantial capability to develop space technology/launch space objects);
- Applicants must be duly nominated by their institutions;
- Applicants who are born on or after 2nd April 1985;
- Applicants who have the academic and professional background required by the specific fellowship programme. Applicants who are seeking a Master degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (4 years university degree) in engineering related subjects;
- Applicants seeking for a Doctorate degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Master Degree or equivalent (5 years university degree) in engineering related subjects;
- Please note that degrees in different technological fields can be considered by the Doctor Commission; and should be able to make professional use of the experience gathered in the fellowship programme.
How to Apply United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme 2020 Application
Applying for the United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application, the application closes 19 January 2020. On this section is how to apply for United Nations/Japanese Government Long-term Fellowship Programme, so kindly read on below.
Applicants should note that before submitting the completed application documents through the online upload-form, should first complete the electronic registration form, by using the link provided below: Registration for the Post-graduate study on Nano-Satellite Technologies (PNST). After registering for PNST you will receive a confirmation email with the web address where you will download the doc-versions of the application forms.
The fully completed application form and other required documents excepts the referee report forms shall be submitted in electronic formats (doc. or Pdf) at the that is in the confirmation email you will receive after registering above.
For inquiries or any further questions regarding the PNST, applicants should contact on via: email@example.com.