The Washington Post Newsroom Summer paid Internship 2020 for young professionals
Application are invited for the Washington Post for the 2020 Summer Internships Program
Interested participants are invited to come an become a reporter, photographer, Videographer, Multiplatform editor or producer, news and digital designer, graphics reporter and developer, social media producer, audio producer or editor writer.
The Washington Post Newsroom Summer paid Internship 2020: Eligibilty
- Participants must be a college junior, senior or graduate students enrolled in degree program by the application deadline date.
- Applicants must have had at least one professional news media job or internship.
Roles for Interns:
- 1. Reporters
- 2. Visual Journalists
- 3. Multiplatform Editors
- 4. Multiplatform Producers
- 5. News and Digital Designers
- 6. Graphics Reporters and Developers
- 7. Social Media Producers
- 8. Audio Producers
Method of Application
Interested applicants who want to apply for the program should apply directly to the official website of the program. Application deadline is October 9th 2019.
Please refer to the official Internships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the program applications and other needed informations.