Study in Sweden: Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students
Would you like to study in Sweden? Do you want to pursue your Masters? If you do, then this is a potential opportunity for you to study in a country like Sweden. A country with great students supports, safest country and amazing environment for students. The great thing about this, is that you have the opportunity to relate to international communities and make friends too, and showcase what you are made of, isn’t that great? If so why not apply for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
Furthermore, the scholarships is awarded for a master’s programme for a study at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. The University is offering 50 75% tuition fee reduction IPOET scholarship for Masters Students of non-EU/EEA countries to study at the university 2020. The scholarships will be open to up to 50 slots and funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 Award.
- Candidates from non-EU/EEA Nationalities who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University Education
- First year Master’s programme candidates;
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalners Master’s programmes;
- Awarded students still need to prove to the Swedish Migration Board that they are capable to provide sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fees and living expenses during the whole period os study, in order to be granted a Resident permit for academic studies in Sweden.
Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
How to Apply Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Chalmers IPOET Scholarships award before 15th January 2020 application deadlines.