Study in Holland: University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students
Netherlands is country known for its excellent and supports to students. Each year thousands of scholarships are awarded by Dutch the governments and some Universities in Holland. Studying in Netherlands will widen up your knowledge to advance technologies and equally a chance to relate to international communities. Have you thought about it? Then apply for the University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 award that is open to excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries for a Master’s studies in the university.
Supported Level of Education
The scholarships will be awarded for any of the following qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University of Twente.
1. Applied Mathematics
2. Applied Physics
3. Biomedical Engineering
4. Business Administration
5. Business Information Technology
6. Chemical Engineering
7. Civil Engineering and Management
8. Communication Studies
9. Computer Science
10. Construction Management and Engineering
11. Educational Science and Technology
12. Electrical Engineering
13. Embedded Systems
14. European Studies
15. Health Sciences
16. Human Media Interaction
17. Industrial Design Engineering
18. Industrial Engineering and Management
19. Environmental and Energy Management
20. Mechanical Engineering
Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
22. Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
23. Public Administration
24. Science Education and Communication
25. Sustainable Energy Technology
26. Systems and Control
University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 Award.
- For you to be eligible for the University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 award, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
Application for University of Twente scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the university of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will will need to gain an admission letter first;
- Candidates who have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying University of Twente Masters programmes beginning in the academic year 2020-2021 (September). Kindly note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results;
- You must have a student number;
- Candidates who have not graduated from University of Twente graduate programme;
Candidates who meet up with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlanda (if any);
- Applicants who meet the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills;
- Candidates who are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
Open to international students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarships for excellent students. This means they belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- The scholarships benefits value ranges from €3,000 – €25,000 for one year. Incase of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional University of Twente of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
How to Apply University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for University of Twente Masters Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for University of Twente Masters Scholarships award before 1st February/1 May 2020 application deadlines.