Skoll MBA Scholarships at Said Business School
Are you in the field of entrepreneurships? The Skoll MBA scholarships at said Business school is awarding scholarships for incoming MBA students who are eager to further entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. This is a life time opportunities you can’t afford to miss.
The Skoll MBA scholarships is a competitive scholarships for incoming MBA students who are eager to pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The scholarships provides funding and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and investors.
- Said Business School at University of Oxford, UK.
Field of Study:
- Full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- Almost 4 every year.
- Home/International Students
The scholarships covers the full costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA programme as well as partial living expenses based on need, up to an additional £14,777.
1. Entrepreneurial Action:
- You have indentified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact
- You have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For instance, you could have:
- >> Started or grown a social venture
- >> OR led the expansion of social impact initiative within an organisation
- >> OR been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work
2. Creating Impact with a focus on Systems change:
- You can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your entrepreneurial action
- Your impact addresses unjust systems and practise in your area of work
3. Personal qualities of a Social Entrepreneur
- You are a force for positive change
You are single-minded and persistent, with a willingness to fail and start again
You have bias toward action
- You have a tendency to explore your environment for opportunities and resources
- You have willingness to take personal, and sometimes financial, risks
- You develop networks and leverage members to further mutual goals
- You have apprentice with the problem’ or experienced the problem you are trying to solve
4. The Oxford MBA is critical to your Career trajectory
- You can demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
5. Financial need
- You are in a position where the cost of the programme is significant financial burden
You can demonstrate the need for the scholarship (For instance, due to previous work experience or personal circumstances)
Method of Application
For you to be considered for this scholarships, you must;
- Be able to connect with Skoll Centre to register your interest in the scholarships.
Apply for the Oxford Said MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarships essays) by 6th september 2019, 1st November 2019, or 10 January 2020, respectively.
- As soon as you have received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, the Skoll Centre will send you a link to second part of the scholarships application.
- Please refer to the official webpage link specified below to access the application form and step-by-step guide on how to register and apply for the scholarships application.