SheBegan International Scholarship for Women 2020-2021 Application – Study in USA
Are you a women? Have you thought of applying for scholarship? Do you want to further your studies abroad? Are you interested to study in the United States of America? Have you determined to succeed and equip yourself to excel in your own chosen field? Are you a citizen of all countries except Iran?
If you are then, here is full scholarships for you to study in the United States of America. Here we will be showing you a complete guidelines to apply for SheBegan International Scholarship for Women fully funded for women from all countries except Iran. Keep reading to discover everything.
If you are looking to pursue your studies at one of the brightest and safest countries such as United States of America then, we are glad to say, that you made it to the right place. This page will equip you to easily apply for SheBegan International Scholarship for Women. However the only way for you to gain this scholarship is, if you have meet the requirement, if not don’t bother applying for it.
SheBegan is now currently receiving applications from women from all nationalities except Iran for its 2020-2021 International scholarship award. The application started earlier October 2019 for submission of applications for the SheBegan International Scholarship and is set to closes on June 30, 2020. The International Scholarship for Women (ISW) Programme will undergo sponsorship for women to study a full-time graduate, undergraduate, or postdoctoral programs in the U.S.A.
The full education funding grants are offered to the women of all countries other than Iran, to study in U.S Universities and exemption for the women, those are ISW institution members. First preference will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
Table of Contents
SheBegan International Scholarship 2020-2021 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the SheBegan International Scholarship 2020-2021 award for women from all nationalities, excepts Iran.
- Except for Iran IWS sponsorship is available for the women from any other countries;
- Age requirement for degree programmes depends on the university requisites;
- Applicants must hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor:s degree in the U.S for enrollment application on master’s programme, hold a degree equivalent to master’s degree in the U.S to apply for a doctoral grade programme, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position,
- An applicants who are committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the candidate upon receiving the ISW Scholarship;
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation;
Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English Language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught programme (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English Language proficiency evidence is mandatory;
- By April 15, 2020, the candidate must have received a conditional admission letter from a U.S. University;
- Master’s professional-grade fellowships are meant for professional or master’s degree-level curriculums, for example, MS, L.L.M., J.D., Arch. Or M.F.A. or medical degrees, for instance, D.D.S., M.D., etc.
- Doctoral fellowships are meant for Ph.D degrees, for instance, Ed.D or Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral candidates should be able to present evidence of their doctorate degrees, holding a doctorate graded as a research degree (for example, M, D.B.A. Ed.D., Ph.D.,) or by April 15, 2020 an M.F.A; and specify University and laboratory name where the candidates will carry out their research;
- Candidates should be able to enrolled in a full-time degree programme. ISW does not offer sponsorship for a part-time courses or research or study;
- ISW does not provide sponsorship for distance-learning programmes, language courses, exchange programmes courses and short duration courses.
SheBegan International Scholarship 2020-2021 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Endeavour to check it out below here.
- The scholarship will cover Health Insurance in Sponsorship with Sunlife Insurance Company Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum);
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000;
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000;
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000;
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000;
- Books and Literature expense US$1000 per year;
- A monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate students, US$1600 for Masters students, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student.
How to Apply SheBegan International Scholarship 2020-2021 Application
Applying for the SheBegan International Scholarship 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for SheBegan International Scholarship 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
SheBegan International Scholarship 2020-2021 Application Deadline
All eligible women, interested to get funding for education in the United States have two chances in 2020 to submit the application. The deadline for the selection of the first batch is April 20, 2020 and the deadline for second batch is June 30, 2020,
All the applications will be screened first to sort eligible and deserving candidates on top of the list and then those candidates may receive web-based interview call letters for the evaluation of final selection.