Partnership Scholarship for International Students in Germany –Are you an international students? Here is an opportunity to study in Germany with a fully funded scholarships. The International Relations Office of the University of Koblenz-Landau is offering the partnership scholarships to aids qualified international students from partner universities.
The aim of this scholarships is to provide financial support to those eligible students (European and Non-European) who want to study their first years of a masters degree in University of Koblenz-Landau.
- Application Method
- Clarity of Details
The University of Koblenz-Landau is young, Medium-sized University. This is the only known University that gives teacher training courses for all school types. It has a prominent position in Education and teacher training in Rhineland-Palatinate.
University of Koblenz-Landau: The University of Koblenz-Landau Provides many career opportunities for students in their dedicated fields. In this University, teaching and study operations take place in manageable structures that support contact and communication among students and between students and teachers.
Deadline for Application: The ongoing (The scholarships is given on the “First come, first serve ” Basis and subject to available funding)
- University/Organization: University of Koblenz-Landau
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Scholarships Award: 700 Euros
- Access Mode: Online Numbers
- Award: Not specified
- Country: International Students
- ScholarshipsTaken: Scholarships can be taken in Germany
- Supported Language: English
- Eligible Nations: International students are accepted to apply for the scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships is for students who want to further masters degree program in the field of Ecotoxicology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics Modeling of Complex Systems, Chemistry, And Physics of Functional Materials, Web Science
- Eligibility Criteria: In other to apply for the scholarships, the applicants must meet the underlying eligibility criteria: Candidates who are admitted for an exchange semester at the Uni KO-LD and start their studies in the winter semester 2018/19.
Candidates must have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better according to the German grading system) in their previous studies.
Candidates must be graduates or enrolled students at the partner universities situated in DAC countries or students from partner universities situated in
Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece, and Turkey.
Candidates must be admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any masters program.
How To Apply:
- How To Apply: In other to apply for the scholarships, applicants must have to apply for the admission in Masters degree at the University. However if they will submit all the required documents within the stipulated deadline, they will be automatically considered for the scholarships applications.
- Supporting Credentials: Applicants have to attach the properly completed, Printed and signed application form, a copy of the letter of admission to the University of Koblenz-Landau, CV (Max.2 pages), and copy of passports or identity card.
Partnership scholarships for
- Admission Requirements: To Study the masters degree, applicants must have submitted all documents such as a graduate certificate and personal statement in the required form and paying the processing fee on time.
Language Requirement: In other to study at this university, all applicants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English
- Benefits: The successful scholars will get the amount worth up to 700 Euros per month form DAC countries and 400 Euros for all the other applicants.