Oxford University Pershing Square Scholarships for International Masters and MBA Students –The University of Oxford and the Perishing Square Foundation is delighted to provide funds for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for international students from any nationalities around the world. Students who are interested are encouraged to apply before the deadline of this scholarships award.
Know About Oxford University Pershing Square Scholarships
The Oxford University Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to best students from any country in the world. The scholarships are awarded to students with an academic achievement, leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation, strong personal character, integrity and commitment and equally intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges on your career, either in an existing organisation or through developement of a new enterprise.
About Pershing Square Foundation
The Pershing Square Foundation has provided up to six full scholarships per year to support extraordinary individuals in developing and realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding the MBA year of the Oxford 1+1 programmes. The scholarship is available students pursuing any of the partnering Master’s degree in combination with the MBA. Pershing Square scholars are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
Applicants will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA. To qualify for entry on the OXford 1+1 Programme, Candidates must meet both programmes entry requirements.
- The Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes,
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated theough experience and motivation strong personal character, integrity and commitment,
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterpise,
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges,
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives,
- These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
- For you to apply for the Oxford MBA, Candidates should have, a good undergraduate degree or equivalent, a GMAT score, a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS), and relevant professional experience.
- Please check the complete entry requirement for the MBA programme.
Also check the websites of participating one-year Masters programmes for their specific eligibility criteria.
Citizens of all countries.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Field of Study
Oxford’s 1+1 MBA programmes: Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme with one of a selection of one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments.
Number of awards
Approximatelt 6 Scholarships are awarded each year.
One year fully funded MBA
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship will cover the tuition, College and Living expenses for the MBA year of study. Pershing Square Scholars also benefit from opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
Official Letter and Deadlines
For you to be considered for this scholarships you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by the deadline below, for both the MBA programme and partnering Master and MBA applications, you must submit an essay of not more than 250 words addressing this question; ‘Explaining why you see the 1+1 MBA as particularly beneficial for you and how it fits with your career and personal development aims’ This essay must be uploaded to your MBA portion of your application when you apply
Deadlines: Applicants applying for the 1+1 MBA must submit their application by January 2020, for both the MBA programme and partnering Master of your choice. Please note that some partner Master’s close their applications in November, January and March.
Please refer to the scholarships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarships applications and other needed informations.