Cubana ChiefPriest Unfollows Mercy + Deletes All Her Photo on Instagram
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019-2020 for Nigerian Students (Masters and PhD)
Are you interested to further your education through scholarships? Do you want to pursue a Masters, PhD? Have you determine to succeed and equip yourself to excel in the following fields of Information Technology (IT), Law? Are you a citizens of Nigeria?
If you are then, here is full scholarships for you to study in Nigeria. Here we will be showing you a complete guidelines to apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships. So keep reading to discover everything about NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 application and how to apply today.
This page will equip you to easily apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019-2020 for Nigerian Students. However the only way for you to gain this scholarship is, if you have meet the requirement, if not don’t bother applying for it.
We assure you that this page will take it, to it best by showing you the general requirement for the scholarships and how to easily apply without any form of interference or whatsoever, just take a deep breath and read through this page, because we are about to show you a life time changing opportunities for you to break through hardship of suffering to get money to further your studies.
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019-2020 requirements – General Requirements
On this section is what you need to go through and apply successfully for this scholarship award. So kindly calm your self and read through here to understand the criteria:
- The scholarships award will be strictly based on merit and cover the Geo-Political Zones of the Country. The Agency will collaborate with the various institutions of higher learning within and outside the country to make sure that the scheme is successfully executed;
- PhD: Applicants from University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship;
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in information Technology related field and Law.
How to Apply NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019-2020 Application
Applying for the NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 Programme, so kindly read on.
Mode of Application
- Applicant must Scan and attach their passport photograph (must be jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb;
- A scan copy or convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100k;
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test, will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award. Please note that only applicants shortlisted will be contacted;
- If you still have questions or inquiries of any issues with the application system, kindly email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In other to apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships, you must have met with the requirements and be able to have completed the entire online application for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships. Interested and qualified should CLICK HERE to apply online before 21st November, 2019 application deadline.