MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup Competition 2020 for MENA Countries
This guide is about MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup competition 2020 for MENA countries and how to easily apply online and general requirements for applicants who are qualified for this startup competition.
Do you need fund for a startup? Do want to see how to apply and win these MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup Competition 2020? Are you sure you are here basically for this programme? Will you be able to make your people proud to take this opportunity?
If you are then, here is a fully funded startup fund for you to excel in a country like Egypt , Jordan, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Here we will be showing you full complete guide to apply for MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup Competition 2020 for MENA Countries. So kindly keep reading below here.
These Arab Startup Competition is a yearly competition set by the MIT Entreprise Forum Pan Arab that hook entrepreneurs in 3 different tracks: Ideas Track, Startups Track and Social Entrepreneurship Track. The awarded winner is set to pocket a prize worth more than USD 160K and benefit from a range of other activities, including top tier training, mentorship, coaching, media exposure, and great networking opportunities.
MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup Competition 2020 requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement of what you need to go through and apply and successfully apply for this Startup competition award. So kindly calm your self and read through here to understand the criteria:
- Applicants that apply for the competition, you are hereby acknowledged that all the information that you submitted is accurate and authentic and complete in every aspects;
- Each team is allowed for only entry;
All competing entry must comprise at least one Arab national. Additional eligibility criteria are listed for each of the 4 tracks (Ideas, Startups, Social Enterpreneurship, and the Silicon Valley program);
- In’case you are selected as a semi-finalist, you will be notified of your selection through email. If you fail to give a response within 48 hours of being notified, you will automatically forfeit your right to compete in the second round. And also if you do not provide required information needed for the next phase of the competition within the deadline specified by the management team, you will also forfeit your right to compete in the second round;
- Any changes to the team must be addressed with our management for approval;
- Semi-finalist teams must attend the workshop, conference and the final award ceremony in person. These events are held each year in a different Arab capital. At least one member per team must attend the workshop;
- Teams are expected to work on submit specific deliverables prior to the workshop and conference. Any qualified teams are not required to pay a participation fee for any of the workshop or conference. Each of the participants is expected pay for their own flight ticket. The MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab will be paying all other expenses for up to two members per team, including accommodation, lunch and coffee breaks, ground transportation to and from the event venue. Other members attending the event can benefits from our special rates;
- The calender of the competition will be posted on our website, and we will reserve the right to change any date any moment;
- Personal information collected about you is used for the purpose of the competition, and will not be distributed to third parties without your prior consent.
How to Apply MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup Competition 2020 Application
Applying for the MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Startup Competition 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for MIT Enterprise Forum Startup Competition 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
For you to be considered for these MIT Enterprise Forum Startup Competition 2020, you must have met with the requirements and be able to have completed the entire online application for MIT Enterprise Forum Startup Competition. Interested and qualified should CLICK HERE to apply online before 10th December, 2019 application deadline.