Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students
Looking for scholarships? Do you want to study in Netherlands with a fully funded scholarships? Are you aiming to pursue a Master’s programme or you intend to further professional educational programme? If you desire, then here is full chance to do that as the Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship is ongoing and application is open and is being offered by the Maastricht University scholarship fund in other to help and encourage those talented students from outside the European Union and European Economic Area to further and undergo a Master’s programme at Maastricht University.
If you are looking to pursue your studies at one of the brightest and safest countries such as Netherlands then, we are glad to say, that you made it to the right place. This page will equip you to easily apply for Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020. However the only way for you to gain this scholarship is, if you have meet the requirement, if not don’t bother applying for it.
About Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship. The High Potential Scholarship is aimed to excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area who are interested to pursue a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University, Netherlands.
The Holland Scholarship is financed and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. Its targeted at international students from outside of the European Union and European Economic Area who wish to pursue a full degree programme in the Netherlands.
Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020-2021 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020-2021 award, so them below.
- Applicants must not be citizens of European Economic Area and European Union and should meet an entry requirements for obtaining visa entry and residence permit for the Netherlands;
- Applicants should not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country;
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please kindly click here to see full list of the Masters programmes participating in this scholarship programme;
- Applicants should be able to meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied;
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands;
- Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcomed to apply;
Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2020;
- Applicants who have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2020-2021 scholarship programme applicants.
Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Endeavour to check it out below here.
- Living expenditures:€ 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months)
- Insurances: €700
- Visa costs: €171
- Tuition and fees: € 13,800 € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme
- Pre-Academic Training Costs: € 695
- A 13 months scholarship duration in the case of a one-year master’s programme and or 25 months in the case of a two year master’s programme.
How to Apply Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020-2021 Application
Applying for the Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2020-2021 award before 1st February 2020 application deadlines.
You can find the steps to apply for the scholarship in the scholarship webpage. On the portal applicants will be able to see how to apply and equally look into the eligibility criteria and memorise more of it. This differs per faculty.