KTH Tuition Fee Waiver for Non-EU Students, 2020
Sweden is a country discovered with many resources and this has gone a long way to boost the country economic and standard of living for its citizens. Sweden has a great students supports that has made it have good relationships with other countries. If you are looking to study and pursue your studies in Sweden, then you need to step up and apply for scholarships application requesting for a study at the heart of swedish cities. An example of this, is the KTH Tuition Fee Waiver for Non-EU Students that is currently open.
Every year, a limited number of KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence to students who are required to pay tuition fees and who has applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as a first priority. Furthermore, a students from non-EU/EEA/EFTA countries are eligible to apply in other to have a chance to study in KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden in any eligible Master’s programme offered at the university.
KTH Tuition Fee Waiver 2020
Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- The KTH scholarship will cover the tuition fee at KTH for the first and second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. The scholarships does not include living costs.
KTH Tuition Fee Waiver 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the KTH Tuition Fee Waiver 2020 award.
- For you to be eligible for application, you must be required to pay tuition fees and have applied for a Master’s programme KTH as your first priority;
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship;
- KTH scholarships are not available for candidates to Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programmes;
- The scholarship is granted primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the nomination process will be undertaken in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme;
- Only candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements of the programme applied for will be considered for a scholarships.
How to Apply KTH Tuition Fee Waiver 2020 Application
Applying for the KTH Tuition Fee Waiver 2020 Application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for KTH Tuition Fee Waiver 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for KTH Tuition Fee Waiver before 15 January 2020 application deadlines.