Mike and Tacha become most followed BBNaija 2019 housemates on Instagram
After the BBNaija 2019 reality show came to an end, another set of new celebrities were released into the consciousness of Nigerians as they tried to make good use of their newfound fame.
After the show, the former contestants have tried to remain relevant to Nigerians with their social media presence.
Some fans even silently compete for their favourites to have higher followers as well as a verification badge to further stamp their relevance.
Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2020 – Study in Canada
Canada is an outstanding country with many global achievements. This makes it a variation for many students who love to study in Canada. Each year international students are welcome allover the world to study and make a difference in Canada despite their country, ethnic, background and irrespective of their colour. All thanks to the University of British Columbia – UBC- Canada as they offer a need-based international Leader of Tomorrow (ILOT) scholarships award for undergraduate students.
Furthermore the University of British Columbia-UBC Canada International Leader of Tomorrow (ILOT) Award is recognizing international students who have the energy to demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in students affairs and community service, recognized achievement in fields of endeavour such as the performing arts, sports, debating or creative writing, or external academic competitions and examinations. However a standard needs-assessment is made, based on financial information provided by such students and their families.
Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award.
- The award applicants must be duly nominated by the high school they are currently attending, recently graduated from, or the college/university they are transferring from. To be considered for the International Leader of Tomorrow Award;
- Candidates must be an international students who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian stuy permit;
- Candidates must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university;
- Candidates must be applying for their first undergraduate degree;
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard;
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (at least an average or equivalent standard);
- Applicants must also demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent them from furthering a UBC degree.
Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- A costs of tuition, fees and living costs, minus the financial contribution the students and their family can make annually towards these costs;
- The international leader of Tomorrow Award can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study, or to degree completion, whichever is less, provided the student achieves satisfactory academic standing in their faculty, continues to demonstrate financial need, and maintains their Canadian study permits (Visa).
How to Apply Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2020 Application
Applying for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award before 1st December, 2019 application deadlines.