Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has asked herself what her father was doing when billionaires like Aliko Dangote were getting rich.
She said this in reaction to Femi Otedola’s N5 billion donation to the northeast intervention scheme.
The Nigerian actress took to her Instagram story to express her surprise at the humongous sum and also air her opinion about the incomparable influence of wealth on the passions of both the rich and poor.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2019 for Young Africans
Application is now invited for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholars programme that is channelled to Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2020. The programme is full time studies highly aimed to educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Their mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
Scholarships type? The scholarships is for an MBA programme.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2019 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2020 award.
- Applicants must be born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country;
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest;
- Two or more years of work experience;
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- Applicants must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized tests scores arrive at Yale School Management by the specified application deadline.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2019 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Endeavour to check it out below here.
- Fellowships and grants from our partners;
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square);
- Mentors ;
- Venture Capital;
- The Harambean Network;
- All admitted applicants will be invited to participate in the 13th annual Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium (HBWS XIII), April 3-6 at Harvard and the Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
How to Apply Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2019 Application
Applying for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2019 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2019 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships award before 15th November, 2019 application deadlines.