Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students
Hungary is one of the best country in the world’s that is equipped with many resources and it’s one of the most desirable place international students love to study in. Thousands of students from all over the world apply for higher educational studies in Hungary each year. The number of Stipendium Hungaricum candidates is continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places. The scholarship programme is based on bilateral educational cooperation agreements signed between the Ministries responsible for education in the sending countries/territories and Hungary or between institutions. Currently more than 50 sending partners are engaged in the programme throughout 4 different continents.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships programme, by the Hungarian Government is offering international students the opportunity to pursue a study of all types in Hungary without paying any fees. The goal of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students. The programme is managed by Tempus Public Foundation. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are available for bachelor, Master’s, one-tier master, doctoral and non-degree programmes (preparatory and specialization courses).
In the Hungarian education system, one-tier master programmes cover both the bachelor and the master level of studies; however it’s an undivided master degree. These one-tier programmes are offered in specific study fields such as general medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, architecture, law, veterinary surgery, forestry engineering etc. See scholarship benefits and general requirement applicable to all interested candidates.
Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- Tuition-free education
- exemption from the payments of tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 40 460 (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, the monthly amount of scholarship is HUF 140 000 (cca EUR 450) for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180 000 (cca EUR 580) for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
- dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship programme.
- Medical insurance
- health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca EUR 205) a year/person.
Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2020 award
- Application will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships);
- Former Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships Holders who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (non-degree studies, bachelor, master, doctoral level) including both full time and partial study programmes;
- Please visit the scholarship programme webpage for full details of scholarship requirements and other criteria.
How to Apply Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships before 15th January 2020 application deadlines.