GAFS-AIT International Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand –Are you an international students? The Asian Institute of Technology is now offering Gender and Fisheries Scholarships at AIT (GAFS-AIT Scholarships) to the qualified undergraduate students with an excellent achievements.
The Two Partial scholarships are available for the applicants of any Nationality to further a master degree in Gender and Fisheries under the school of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Applications Methods
- Clarity of Details
For an international institutions for higher education in Thailand, Asian institute of technology specializes in Engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning. However it’s a leading regional postgraduate institutions.
Asian Institute of Technology: At Asian institute of Technology candidates can develop their skills and ability. They provides all the necessary amenities and facilities to the students on. It organized the personality development programs under reputed consultants to enhance the employment of graduates.
- University/organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Level of Course: Master’s Degree
- Scholarships Award: Covers tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two Scholarships awards
- Nationality: Any country
- Scholarship Take: Can be taken in Thailand
- Deadline: March 31, 2019, or June 30, 2019
- Supported Language: English are accepted
- Eligibilities Countries: Students with any any Nationality are accepted to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are available to further a master degree in Gender and Fisheries.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the underlying eligibility criteria: In other to be eligible for the scholarships candidates must an excellent education record in a Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates must be able to fulfill the general eligibility criteria for AIT.
How To Apply
- How To Apply: In other to apply for the scholarships, applicants must need to take admission at the Institute in a master degree program.
- Supporting Credentials: Candidates must have to attach the written personal statement of their interest in studying gender and Fisheries in the application form.
- Admission Requirements: In other to study a masters degree, Undergraduate grades significantly above average, and the minimum GPA requirements for admission.
Applicants must also have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT.
- Language Requirement: Candidates with admitted conditions need to satisfy the English language requirements of 6.0 AIT-EET
- Benefit: The scholarships covers the tuition fees for 15 credits as GAFS-AIT Scholarship. Exceptional applicants might get additional fellowship credits from AIT.