Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship Studies in Canada 2020 – Study in Canada
Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship Studies in Canada 2020 – Study in Canada –If you have been thinking of how to study in Canada but you don’t have a financial stability or sponsor who will help you in targeting that goal, you have been dreaming, here is your opportunity to study in Canada with a fully funded undergraduate studies, supported and financied by the Canadian government.
In this article we will walk you through how to gain a fully funded undergraduate studies in Canada where ever you are, all you need is a guidelines on how to submit your application and wait for a call up from the Canadian government scholarship funders. So to be ahead and be part of those who will be get instant opportunities to get fully funded to study in any Canadian universities then, please consider going through this page below here.
Each year there are alot and thousands of Canadian scholarship for domestic and international students all over the world. The scholarship award is set to take care of your accommodation, tuition, insurance, travel expenses, health, clothing and as well for food. All this are fully funded, so interested applicants should do care to meet up with the criteria for the scholarship.
Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada 2020 – Benefits
- The scholarship program will provides tuition, monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
- The scholarship covers 100% tuition fees for four years
- Preference will be given to applicants with high CGPA and those in financial support.
All the four chosen scholars who merit the scholarship will get a cover of 100% coverage of tuition fees for four (4) year of their selected programmes
- Be in one of the safest and healthiest country in the world
- Get a chance to interact with international community
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Navigate across a neighborhood countries at glance.
Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada 2020 – Criteria
- Applicants who is willing to further an undergraduate programmes at any Canadian universities.
- Applicants must be canadian citizens and international students from low and middle income countries
- Applicants who is starting their first year of undergraduate studies
- Applicants who are able to meet up with all the requirements for admission to the university
- A personal statement that clearly express what program you are willing to pursue and why you are the best candidates for it (Not more than 300-word)
Official Letter and Website
The scholarship application is been done online at official portal designed for this scholarship, no form of payment is required of you, all you need to do is get your documents and upload to the appropriate space provided for it. So if you are interested for this offer, you are invited to CLICK HERE to apply online. You are advised to read the scholarship requirements and terms and conditions at the official portal for this scholarship before submitting your credentials.