Zlatan has become the latest benefactor of Davido’s kind gestures as he got a $40k gold necklace from the singer.
The music star took to his Instagram page on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, where he shared a video of himself presenting the expensive necklace to Zlatan a night club. He went to praise Zlatan for becoming one of the hottest singers in Nigeria at the moment.
“Gave my brother 40 k off my neck!!!!!!!! I remember bringing him to Dubai last year and no one knew Him!! Now he da hottest ARTIST IN AFRICA!!!!! Love u bro !! @zlatan_ibile,” he wrote.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Masters Students
Do you want to pursue your masters studies abroad? Are you interested to study in Switzerland? Here is a potential chance to do that as the ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship is now open to national and international students from developing countries. ETH Zurich will typically support excellent students wishing to further a Master’s degree at ETH with two scholarships programmes. However, under the excellence scholarship and opportunity programme (ESOP) students will receive a special scholarship as well as specific supervision.
Furthermore the scholarships will cover the full study and living costs during their master’s degree courses. However, under the Master’s scholarship programme (MSP) students will receive a partial stipend during their Master’s degree course and the offer of an assistantship. See scholarships benefits, requirements and how to apply below.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12,000 per semester) and also tuition fee waiver;
- The ETH-D scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7,500 per semester) and also tuition fee waiver. The department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3,000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month);
- Both the Excellence and the ETH-D scholarships start with the Master’s degree programmes and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters).
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 Award.
- The scholarship programmes are open to excellent students both from the ETH and from other universities (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich;
- The pre-requisites are very good results in their Bachelor’s (top 10% of Bachelor’s programme = grade A) and reachability under the specified telephone number (The selection process includes a (Skype) interview in February).
How to Apply ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 Application
Applying for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Chalmers ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship award before 15 December 2019 application deadlines.