ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020-2021 for Masters Students
Applications are invited for ENS international Selection Scholarships 2020 for a master’s study in France. Do you wish to study in France? Are you interested to pursue your master’s in France? If you do, then here is your chance as the École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes the international selection scholarships allowing the most outstanding and promising international students, either in Science or in Arts and Humanities, to follow a three-year Masters Degree at the University.
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) is awarded to international students who wish to start a study in France either in Science or Arts and Humanities or one of the ENS’ Partner institutions, for a three year Masters degree at the University.
Supported Level of Education
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of the ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a Master) in Science or Arts & Humanities.
Scholarships Type? The scholarships for masters studies at École Normale Supérieure (ENS) or ENS’ partners institutions.
How many Awards? The Scholarships will amount to 10 students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities.
ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020 award.
- Applicants must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th Birthday);
- Applicants who apply only once to the international selection;
- Applicants who haven’t lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year;
- Justify at least one year of undergraduate studiea awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calender year preceding the start of applications;
- Be able to justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- A monthly grants of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses;
- The Application form and documents must be submitted before 15 December 2019 (Sciences) or 29 November 2019 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2020;
- Candidates interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC) can apply using the Science or Arts and Humanities forms indiscriminately. This documents shows the differences between these 2 options. All candidates MUST contact the DEC in order to choose the right way, based on their personal academic background
- Its advisable to visit the official website (link to it found below) to access the application forms and detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. However its also important to read the international Selection FAQ and visit the official Scholarship Webpage to access the application form and for other detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020-2021 Application
Applying for the ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for ENS International Selection Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for ENS International Selection Scholarships award before 15th December 2019 for science, and 29th November 2019 for Arts and Humanities application deadlines.