DPR Recruitment 2020/2021 Registration Application Form – www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
This guide is about DPR recruitment registration application form, if you wish to apply for department of petroleum resources recruitment recruitment then this page is what you need exactly right now.
On this page we will be showing you how to undergo department of petroleum resources recruitment recruitment and how to easily apply online here and also the requirements involved for DPR recruitment application.
If you do care to apply for DPR recruitment, then there is one thing you should know about DPR jobs. The recruitment for officers into the department of petroleum resources recruitment is totally free. No fees is required for any Nigerians to apply for this jobs application.
So don’t attempts to pay somebody to help you secure jobs at Dpr, as the are fraud. You pay somebody for it you will eventually loss your money. Kindly report anybody who request you for cash or any form of gratification. Keep reading to see the full guide.
We have divided this guidelines for Dpr recruitment into several steps, first is that we will be showing you the educational requirements, and the second is how to easily apply for Dpr and thirdly is how to get recruitment updates about this year recruitment concerning Dpr jobs.
Now, let quickly go down to show you all the things you need to know about the Dpr recruitment form registration, how to apply for this jobs application. So let proceed and show you the general requirement first then, we will proceed with how to apply also. So please read below okay.
General Requirement for DPR Recruitment 2020 Form – Department of petroleum resources recruitment requirements
- Applicants should be able to possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant disciplines;
- Applicants should be able to operate computer;
- Candidates should not be above 40 years from the time of this recruitment application;
- Applicants possession of NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Other Nigeria Federal government jobs to apply
How to Apply for DPR recruitment 2020-2021 Registration form
Note: Kindly note that Department of petroleum resources recruitment 2020 is currently not OUT. Always be vigilant and also make sure you stay clear off news you come across about DPR recruitment opportunities.
To apply for the Department of petroleum resources recruitment 2020 registration online form, just start by visiting Dpr portal through >>>http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng.<<<< and begin your application, you can as well follow the guidelines below here:
How to submit application for DPR Nigeria recruitment 2020 Application
On this section is how to fill and submit online application into Department of petroleum resources portal for recruitment.
Applicants are mandated and are required to have the following registration criteria:
- 1. A scanned copy of a passport photograph;
- >> Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C Discharge / Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, SSCE Certificate);
- >> Scanned copy of any other relevant document;
- 2. Applicants are required to fill their DPR recruitment 2020 registration application through: http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. (Please note that only applications in respective advertised positions will be considered, and submission of application should be one time);
- 3. Applicants who submits multiple applications will not considered.
- 4. After applicants are done with their online application submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement slip, having his reference number for future purposes.
If you wish to stay updated on the current recruitment about Department of petroleum resources jobs. There is one way to do that, which is for you to comments or follow this portal to stay ahead on the trending information about DPR jobs.