The three young men who kidnapped Oba Yushau Goriola Oseni, the Oniba of Iba, have been sentenced to death.
The convicts are; Duba Furejo alias General Cuba (who is now paralyzed), Reuben Anthony and Yerin Fresh.
Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo of the Special Offences Court in Ikeja handed down this judgment in hour-long proceedings on Wednesday. The trial judge said she found all the convicts guilty of all charges against them.
She gave her orders this way: “For causing the death of Sunday Okanlawon and Joseph Okeke a security guard, they were sentenced to death.
DAAD Study Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020 for International Students – Study in Germany –If you wish to pursue a Postgraduate studies abroad then, here is an opportunity for you as the DAAD Study Postgraduate Scholarship in music 2020 for international students has started, so if you are interested for this offer, then kindly go through this page. The DAAD scholarship offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarship also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues. So let get down and show you the criteria and benefits of this scholarship and how to apply.
DAAD Study Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020 – Benefits
- Applicants who is granted this scholarship will receive a monthly payment of 850 euros, travel allowance, one-off study allowance, payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- In some circumstances, scholarship holders may receive, monthly rent subsidy, monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Be part of an international community
Develop valuable skills and be more successful
- Live at one of the safest and happiest countries in the world
- Navigate across a neighborhood countries at glance.
- A chance for scholarship holders to learn German in preparation for their stay in the country.
DAAD Study Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020 – Criteria
- Foreign candidates who have gained a first university degree in the field of Music at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme, if this is not possible, they should have at least exhausted all the training options available for their instrument in their country of origin.
- As mandatory, candidates should have taken their final examinations no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- The respective college of music is responsible for deciding age limits for admission, whereby differing rules may be applied depending on the applicant’s academic level and chosen subject.
- Candidates who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- If the scholarship holder is enrolled in a Master’s or postgraduate degree programme which includes a study period abroad, funding for this period abroad is usually only possible under the following conditions:
>>> The study visit is essential for achievement of the scholarship objective.
>>> The study period is no longer than a quarter of the scholarship period. Longer periods cannot be funded, even partially.
>>> The study period does not take place in the home country.
- Applicants in the field of music should have a knowledge of the language of instruction that corresponds to the requirements of the chosen university at the latest by the time they start their scholarship.
- But if you do not yet have the language skills required by the university at the time of your application, your application should indicate the extent to which you are in a position to reach the required level. After you have been awarded a scholarship, take advantage of the funding opportunities described under “value”.
A special DAAD committe made up of professors from German colleges of music makes the final decision about scholarships in the field og music. The decision is based on upon written applications and sound recordings which have to be submitted. The Master’s degree programme is between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of chosen study programme or study projects.
Official Letter and Website
The application submission has kicked-off all eligible and qualified candidates are requested to apply today on the official portal before the deadline date which is 15th October 2019. Interested and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online today. You are advised to go through the requirement of the application on the award page.