His P*n i s Will Rise Again – Comedian Bovi Throw Shades At Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Court Judgment
Popular comedian, Bovi always have indirectly thrown shade on Pastor Fatoyinbo over the High court’s judgement on Busola Dakolo’s r*pe case with the pastor.
Recall that an Abuja federal High Court has exonerated COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Busola Dakolo on the other hand was fined for 1 million Naira, because she had wasted the court’s time.
Bovi threw an indirect shade at Fatoyinbo, which showed that he is in support of Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola.
He posted on twitter;
Cosby took time. R. Jelly took time. Is it not p*nis? It will rise again
DAAD Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2020 for Young Foreign Academics –Germany is known for many things such as free-tuition universities, high-quality education, and cultural diversity are some of it home. Germany has a great students program. All thanks to DAAD scholarships, this scholarships allow foreign and domestic indigenes to further any courses in any Universities in Germany. The DAAD research grants provide young foreign academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. There are funding programmes for different qualification phases and stages in a career. The grants also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues. So let move and ahead show you the benefits and selection criteria of this scholarships.
DAAD Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2020 – Benefits
- You will set to receive a monthly payment of euros 850, for graduates, euros 1,200, for doctoral candidates depending on academic level
- A stipend payment towards health, accident and personal liabilitiy insurance cover, travel allowance, one-off research allowance
- Within any under certain issues, grant holders completing an uniterrupted stay of over 6 months may receive, monthly rent subsidy , monthly allowance for accompanying family members
- Be part of an international community
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful
- Live at one of the safest and happiest countries in the world
- Navigate across a neighborhood countries at glance.
- To enable grant holders to improve their language skills for their stay in Germany.
DAAD Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2020 – Criteria
- Candidates who are exceptional and young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma, or in exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by time they begin their grant-supported research.
- As mandatory , candidates should not have graduated any longer than six years before the application closing date.
- If you are already working on doctoral degree, you should not have started your degree any longer than three years previously
- Applicants who have been a residents in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- Applicants should be able to have a convincing and well-planned research project or course of continuing education
The DAAD Research scholarship programme is open to international students as whole. The application deadlines is 15th October 2019. It’s advisable for you to read the application guidelines on the official portal page (link to it is below) to help you submit an eligible application.
Official Letter and Website
The application submission has kicked-off all eligible and qualified candidates are requested to apply today on the official portal before the deadline date which is 15th October 2019. Interested and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online today. You are advised to go through the requirement of the application on the award page.