Commonwealth100 Free Online Leadership Programme
Becoming a leader is one of the most difficult things one could ever opt for. You may think that its easy for you to become a leader but its not. A leader is someone who can commit his/her self to stand firm when ever it’s needed. Most people who wish for it doesn’t have what it takes to go further. So the perfect example of it is the Commonwealth100 Free Online Leadership Programme that aims to equip a new generation of young leaders from the Commonwealth countries with skills relevant to the 21st century, with the open source of leadership model.
The Open Source Leadership was crowdsourced from and co-created by 1000 young leaders across the Commonwealth in 2017 and identifies five key areas of development crucial for 21st century leadership. The Open Source Leaders are: Awake, Interconnected, Trustworthy, Quick, and accessible. So let quickly look into the benefits and criteria for the programme.
Commonwealth100 Free Online Leadership Programme Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Commonwealth100 Free Online Leadership Programme award, so them below.
- The Commonwealth100 is open to young people aged 18+ across the Commonwealth
- You will have to be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education
Commonwealth100 Free Online Leadership Programme Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this programme award will benefits from it.
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides;
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings) which help them to work better together;
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future;
- Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership: a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders;
- Your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future, reflect upon your own leadership style, and move forward with a new perspective on how to make the most positive impact;
- The course is also an opportunity to connect with and have meaningful discussions with diverse peers from around the world;
- If you be able to complete the course you can join the Common purpose Alumni group on LinkedIn, a valuable opportunity to network with our wide network of leaders from around the world;
- Anyone who completes Commonwealth100 will receive the Open Source Leadership Badge: An online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader. You can put the badge on your CV and online profiles.
How to Apply Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Programme
Applying for the Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Programme application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Programme , so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and also read more information about the Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Programme award and complete necessary application.
Please note that the course originally ran in three-week-long cohorts, starting in 2019 it will run in seven-week-long cohorts. It takes between three to six hours to complete the course, which can be done flexibly over the cohort period. Upcoming courses dates are:
- 6 September – 25 October 2019
- 1 November – 27 December 2019
- 3 January – 21 February 2020
- 6 March – 24 April 2020
This will continue to run on a similar pattern through 2020.