Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2020 – Get your Master’s in UK
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2020 – Get your Master’s in UK –If you an international students or a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible commonwealth country then i have some mind blowing opportunities for you as the Commonwealth Master’s scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries is now open for applicants who is ready to further a master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom.
The Commonwealth scholarships for Master’s study in the United Kingdom are offered for citizens of developing commonwealth countries. These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for international Development (DFID). Interested applicants should apply for a study at a UK university which has a part funding agreement with the CSC. Please see full list of UK Universities with part funding agreements.
Level and Field of Study?
Master’s Degree programme under six themes.
- 1. Science and technology for development
- 2. Strengthening health systems and capacity
- 3. Promoting global prosperity
- 4. Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- 5. Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- 6. Access, inclusions and opportunity
However, the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries number of scholarships award are not specified, so there is no cause for alarm, every one can apply provided you are an international students or a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible commonwealth country.
Scholarships Benefits and Stipend?
- Each scholarships provides airfare to and from United Kingdom, tuition and examination fees, stipend, thesis grant (if applicable), initial arrival allowance, among others.
- You can check commonwealth Scholarships terms and conditions for the scholarships benefits.
Who is eligible?
For you to be eligible for this scholarships, you must potential be in a position to prove you are:
- A citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country , or be a British protected person.
- Should be a permanent residence of eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be elegant and ready to start your academic studies in the United Kingdom by the start of the UK academic year in September/ October 2020.
- Then by October 2020, you should be able to hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are registering for a second UK Master’s degree, you will have to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Be unable to afford to study in the United Kingdom without scholarships.
- Be in a position to provide all supporting documentation in the required format.
Official Letter and Deadline
The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. All applications must be made through one of these nominating agencies: national norminating agencies (this is the main route of application) or selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies. Each norminating body is responsible for its own selection methods. You can check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, their own eligibility criteria, and their own closing date for applications.
However, you must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), in addition to any application form that you are required to complete by your nominating body. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted through online application system. All applications must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 30 October 2019 at the latest and must include the supporting documentation (refer to the portal) by 16:00 (GMT) on 20 November 2019.
It’s important to read the scholarships conditions. For more details please refer to the scholarships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarships applications and other needed informations.