Clark Global Scholarship Program
In need for quality education has made us rely on getting that scholarships from top country we have being aspiring for. If you an international students looking for life time opportunities to further your studies, then the Clark Global scholarships program is definitely what you need to apply for.
The Global scholars program builds on Clark University’s long-standing commitment to provide a challenging education with a global focus. The University also offers other merit scholarships for international students such as International Traina scholarships.
- Clark University in Massachusetts, USA
Field of Study:
- All eligible Bachelor’s Programme offered at the University
- Not mentioned.
- International Students
- Candidates who are admitted to the Global scholars programme, will receive a scholarships of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- However if your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
- For you to be eligible, you must be a first year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for atleast four years.
- Clark will also consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Candidates should also demonstrate the potential to provide leadership in their community and the world and to commit to making difference.
Method of Application
- Candidates who are interested in the Global scholars program, please the check that option when you fill out the common application. You will then receive a detailed information – including the topic of short essay – on how to apply for the scholarships. The deadline for submitting the essay is 15 November for Early Action and Early Decision, and 1 February for Regular Decision candidates.
- Please refer to the official portal of the provided scholarships site to get detailed information and application for how to apply and other procedures for scholarships application.
- Please note that the commencement of application has started since 1st August 2019