Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford 2020 –Get your Master’s & PhD in the United Kingdom
Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford 2020 –Get your Master’s & PhD in the United Kingdom –Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom? Are you an international students who seeks for financial aids in other to further your studies abroad? If you are, then i have some great news for you today. The Clarendon fund scholarships at University of Oxford is now open to students who want to further their masters or PhD programmes.
The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarships scheme at the University of Oxford, offering around 140 new scholarships every year. The Clarendon scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-available subjects at graduate level at the University of Oxford.
The scholarships are available to students who want to further their Master’s and PhD degrees programmes at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. The host of institution for the scholarships award is the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom.
However, all the degree-bearing courses at graduate level in any subject are eligible for intake. This encompasses all full-time and Part-time masters and all DPhil Courses. You can see the list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford here. Please note that Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarships award.
The Clarendon fund scholarships at Oxford University in United Kingdom is set to receive approximately 140 scholarships every year. Applicants from all countries across the world are all eligible to apply for the Clarendon fund scholarships.
Scholarships benefits and Stipend?
- The Clarendon scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
- All scholars on a full-time course will receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which will be atleast £15,009 for the 2019-2020 academic sessions.
- Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs in the 2019-2020 sessions, however part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive atleast £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
- The scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your courses.
Who is eligible?
- The Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all over the world.
- Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are available to candidates who apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by thd January admissions deadlines. Please see selection criteria on this page here.
Official Letter and Deadline
On account that you want to apply for a full-time or Part-time Master’s or DPhil courses at Oxford by January deadline for your courses, you will be automatically be considered for a Clarendon scholarships. You don’t need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon scholarships application form. But you need to apply before the January deadline (10 or 24 January 2020) for your courses if you wish to be considered for the scholarships award.
For more details please refer to the scholarships webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the scholarships applications and other needed informations.