Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020-2021 for Students and Recent Grads | $350,000 in Prizes
Do you have the knowledge of technology? Do you have the capabilities to solve world’s social and environmental problems by using tech? If you do, then apply for the Cisco Gobal Problem Solver Challenge and you could win $100,000 in prize money.
On the end of this page we will be showing you every information about the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020 application, general requirements and how to apply for the Competition. So read below here on this page.
The fourth annual Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge targets to recognize new business ideas that militate to technology for social impact from students entrepreneurs across the globe.
The Challenge is open to students and recent alumni from any college or university. The $350,000 USD in prize money will help accelerate the adoption of breakthrough technology, products, and services that drive economic development and, or solve social or environmental problems.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge Prizes
Below are successful applicants will benefits from this Cisco Global Problem Solver challenge award.
- 1). $100,000 USD Grand Prize: A single team will be designated the grand prize winner;
- 2). $75,000 USD First Runner Up: A single team will be designated first runner up;
- 3). $25,000 USD Second Runners Up: Three teams will be designated the Second Runners Up and will receive $25,000 USD each;
- 4). $10,000 USD Third Runners Up: The four teams will be designated the thkrd Runners Up and will receive $10,000 USD each;
- 5). $10,000 USD People’s Choice: The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
- 6). In addition to a cash infusion to develop your solution, it will be reviewed by Cisco technology experts and high-profile judges. You will then receive peer and industry validation for your solution, as well as have a great opportunity for global recognition and publicity.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020 award.
- All interested participants to be eligible, at least half of the team members must be students currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or have received a degree after March 1. 2018;
- Applicants who are entering as business entity, at least 25% of the business must be owned by individuals that meet the above qualifications, individuals students and recent grads may also apply;
- Eligible solutions (technologies, products or services) must: Incorporate Internet of Things (IoT) or digital technologies as part of the solution;
- Have a positive social, environmental or economic impact (e.g. health, education, accessibility, critical human needs (food, water, disaster response/recovery, safety, etc.)
How to Enter Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020 Application
Applying for the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2020, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge award before January 17th 2020 application deadlines.
Please note an entry must be an original idea for an early stage technology-enabled solution that drives economic development and/or solves social or environmental problems as written above.