Chemistry Tercentenary International MSc at University of Edinburgh in the UK, 2020-2021; The University of Edinburgh is now inviting Application for Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters program for international students.
The educational award is available for well-performimg international students and channels to cover some of their training expenses at the University in the UK.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Edinburgh
- Department: The School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Masters Courses
- Estimated Award: £28,600
- Access Mode: E-mail
- Award Numbers: One grant is open
- Country: International
- Scholarships take: United Kingdom
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from Outside United Kingdom and EU are eligible for Application
- Course/subjects Acceptable: MSc Medicinal & Biological Chemistry and MSc Materials chemistry degree program within the school of Chemistry at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not apply for the MSc Research program
- Requirements for Admission: Participants must hold a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a reputable University or Institutions.
- Language Requirements: Applicants who are non-english language speakers, must satisfy the English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or enquivalent.
- Scholarships Benefits: The Educational Bursary will have a value of £28,600 and will cover your tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic session.
Method of Application
- On applying for this Educational award, participants must have to register themselves in a Master’s degree program at the University.
- After completion of your registration in your program, you can submit your interest towards the grant by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must submit full information of your EUCLID Application, a statement why you would be an excellent students for the award in not more than 250 words.
- You must also indicate how you will find the difference between the value of the award and the actual annual cost of studying and living at the University.
Visit Scholarships WebPage for More Information