CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form – Register for Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs Here! –It has been brought to our notice that many Citizens of Nigeria has been requesting to know if Central bank of Nigeria is recruiting? Some even gone wide in asking, if really does CBN recruit at all or they just employ ghost workers? and some even say if CBN have workers or it’s just machine that is doing all work?. So this questions has made us to create this page to let you know and eligthen you of that.
Yes it true that Central Bank of Nigeria do recruit, some miss out on potential recruitment because the they don’t keep in-touch of ongoing news in Nigeria or follow news updates from core legal website, so this has caused many people to miss out on this opportunity. So if you read this article to the end, without skipping any bit, i am sure you will discover some life changing guide on how to go about CBN recruitment.
Here we will show you the right information and details accordingly on how to easily go about CBN jobs application online. So we urge you again to keep reading to discover amazing tips we will show you right here on this page. Please be patients and read on…
Yes you would be glad if you get a job at the Central Bank of Nigeria, but have you asked yourself? How did CBN came into existence and the role the play since they are the overall say of all the monetary movement in Nigeria. If you would care to know then, do well and and read every bit of the information written about them and their roles towards the Monetary movement in Nigeria.
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with Overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The Role of the CBN are as follows:
- 1. Regulate monetary and price stability
- 2. Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- 3. Maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency
- 4. Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria, and
- 5. Act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and other Financial Institutions (BOFI) Act (1991) as amended, with the sole target of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as promotion of an efficient payment gate way.
However, addition to its core functions, CBN has over the years performed some major developmental functions, focussed on all the key sectors of the Nigerian economy (financial, agricultural and industrial sectors). Meanwhile all this roles are carried out by the Bank through its various departments.
So without consuming your time let us tell you more about CBN job application requirements, and the method of application as per stated by Central Bank of Nigeria as how the recruit it workers. Please note that CBN recruitment comes from time to time, so it’s not something you will carry your file and CV to their office to ask of jobs, once the start recruitment the make it publicly for people to apply.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Jobs Qualification
If you are an applicants and you wish to apply CBN jobs, first you must meet up with the requirement in other to give you instance access to apply and submit your application
First thing for an applicants to do is make sure the are expert in operating computer, as this will give you upper hand in getting recruited.
If you passed your SSCE/WASC results with a credit pass in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- 1. Candidates who are good in, interacting, (i.e speaking with customers on a duty).
- 2. Candidates who has achieved good excellent results in NECO/NCE/GCE ordinary level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one (1) sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- 3. Candidates should be at least 22 to 30 years of age during the time of recruitment.
- 4. Be in a position to prove that you have undergo any of this, which are BSc/HND degree from any reputable and accredited Nigerian institution.
- 5. Also be in position to have a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
Applicants should note that, Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment is basically for those who has experience in banking jobs, as this will be an added advantage. And should endeavour to be an expert in computer operations.
How to Apply For CBN Recruitment 2020 Application Form
If you are qualified and have all the necessary documents requested of you, kindly visit the official website which is the CBN main portal for recruitment via http://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp. and make sure you read more of the requirements as this may change from time to time.
Please note that CBN recruitment application is always free, no payment is attached. You should be mindful of people who issues you to bring money to help you get jobs at CBN, as the are fraudsters. But bear in mind that CBN has not officially begin it recruitment. You can read how applicants will be chosen so as to prepare your self ahead before the recruitment date.
How will Applicants be chosen?
- 1. Getting recruited into the Central Bank sector is actually based on transparency and open selection process
- 2. All CBN recruitment process is transparent and open, getting the job is officially based on merits and no conning is allowed.
- 3. Same recruitment adverts, equally recruitment opportunities, bold, rightful mind, and lastly merit.
- 4. All individuals who merits the recruitment list will be called upon despite your religion, ethnicity, backgrounds, colors etc.
Did you enjoyed the information about the CBN recruitment 2020 guidelines? Did it help you at all? If it did, please share to your friends, they might be so happy if you do.
You can still drop a comment so as to be able to stay in-touch particularly on this recruitment application concerning CBN jobs or might as well follow our portal to always stay ahead of any recruitment updates and as well scholarship to move abroad, study and equally work there as well.