Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020-2021 for PhD Students
United Kingdom is a destination for many international students who wish to further their studies because of it’s quality educational standard rendered to students allover the world. This happens because top University and government in UK offers scholarships annually to supports need based international students allover the world to pursue their dream courses. All thanks to Cambridge Trust International scholarships that is offered to graduate students to pursue PhD degrees at University of Cambridge UK
Furthermore the University of Cambridge will offer, via the Cambridge Trusts, approximately 250 Cambridge International Scholarships to overseas students who embark on a research course in the next academic year. The scholarships award will be made on a competitive basis to those candidates considered by their departments to be the most outstanding.
Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020 Award.
- For you to be eligible to receive a Cambridge International Scholarships, students must be liable to pay the Overseas University Composition Fee (i.e be assessed as “Overseas” for Fee Status Purposes);
- Applicants must be engaged in a three year research programme leading to the PhD (i.e. will be registered as PhD, “Probationary PhD” or “CPGS”) starting in the next academical year;
- Applicants must be a full-time study;
- Applicants must have a high upper-second-class undergraduate honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, or an equivalent from an Overseas Institution;
- Please note that all students applying for a course of one year duration or less (including LLM, MSt, MBA, MED, Part III Mathematics, Mphil) in the next academic year are not eligiblr for a CISS award in the next academic year;
- A University Committee draws up one ranked list of all PhD candidates across all disciplines. The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing this list are academic qualifications, references and research potential. The financial situation of candidates does not affect the selection of scholarship winners.
Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- Each award will underwrite the full cost of fees and maintenance for the duration of the course;
- The award has a maximum duration of three years and is available available to all students who will be registered for a three year research programme, leading to the PhD (including CPGS) , that starts in the next academic year.
How to Apply Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Cambridge Trust International Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
All applicants should submit the Graduate Application Form and complete the funding section of the online application form through the applicants portal expressing their “Wish to be considered for funding”.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Cambridge Trust International Scholarships award before 3rd December 2019 application deadlines.