British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2020 (£20,000 Prize + More)
Do you have outstanding idea that has the ability to create a better World? Are you sure you can be able to take the world to the next level? If you do, then enter for the #IdeasChangeLives challenge. There is a chance you could win a prize of £20,000 and a chance to work with the British Council’s Digital, Partnerships and Innovation team on an initiative to help achieve one of six of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs). So if you are an individuals or company of any size based anywhere in the world, here is you chance now to apply 2020 #IdeasChangeLives Challenge.
The British Council is the United Kingdom international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. They want people with fresh, entrepreneurial spirit and a big idea that has potential to make a positive impact for communities around the world. The entry challenge gives you instant genuine chance to change the world and improve humanity of the world’s most disadvantaged people. So what your idea? You should be able to have a vision for how your idea could improve the lives of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
The British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge are looking for ideas that can help them meet any or all of the targets within one of the three Global Goals for Sustainable Development below:
- Goal 4: Quality Education: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all;
Goal 5: Gender equality: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls;
- Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all;
- Application is open to anyone and everyone across the world. You can choose to apply as an individual or an organisation;
- They accept “early stage” applications, meaning you don’t necessarily need a working prototype when you make your application;
- You don’t need to be working in the digital or technology sector before you can apply.
How to Apply British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2020 Application.
Applying for the British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2020, so kindly read on.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and also read more information about the British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2020 award and complete necessary application before January 10th 2020 application deadlines.