BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students – Study in Norway
When it comes to study at one of the developed country abroad, Norway is not left out because of its tuition free university, quality standard of education as the tends to enhance quality educations to need based international students. All this is because of BI Master of Science Scholarships that are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement. The BI Master of Science are open to international students. So let go ahead and show you the eligibility requirements and benefits and equally how to apply online here.
BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020 Award.
- Applicants demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and accepted in, a Master of Science degree;
- BI Norwegian Business School targets to build a diverse and international students body;
- BI ensures distribution of Scholarships among MSc programmes;
Priority may be given to candidates from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes;
- All applicants will be assessed according to the ECTS scale;
- Candidates with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale;
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements;
- Preference is given to candidates seeking to earn their first master’s degree;
- Final decisions cannot be appealed.
BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- The scholarships benefits of the MSc international Scholarship varies. Some scholarships covers partial or full tuition for the year only while others can cover partial or full tuition for up to two-years if the students achieves the academic progression requirements. Some MSc International Scholarships may also include a one-time stipend to assist with living expenses in their first semester;
- The stipend amount is determined after an individuals assessment of each candidates;
- All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarships.
How to Apply BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for BI Master of Science Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Applicants should write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration. Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for BI Master of Science Scholarships award before 1st March 2020 application deadlines.