AYFN Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
All countries all are invited to apply for the AYFN Japan 2020 Winter Cultural Exchange program. The Japan Cultural Exchange Program is fully funded student and cultural exchange program for participants from around the globe.
Participants from any nationalities are eligible to apply for the Japanese cultural Camp AYFN. This camp is a cultural learning program dedicated to offer participants an understanding of culture and social awareness. All academic fields are invited for applications.
The aim of the program is to learn about Japanese culture by creating a friend directly. This program is also a way to improve knowledge and ability to address globalization. This is not a students exchange, but a cultural and youth exchange program.
2020 Japan Cultural Exchange program information
- Country: Kyoto, Osaka, Japan
Host Organisation: AYFN
- Duration: 19 – 23 January 2020
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 15th September 2019
2020 Japan Cultural Exchange Program Camp Location
- This camp will be held in Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are famous as a cultural city in Japan.
- The program participants will have the unique opportunity to live in Osaka and Kyoto, the ancient historical capital of Japan.
2020 Japan Cultural Exchange Program Dates & Schedule
- The Camp will begin on January 19, 2020 (arrival in Osaka)
- The Camp will end on January 23, 2020.
- The participant will start the program at 7:30 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. every day. In the evening, participants will have free time to explore the magnificient Kyoto and Osaka or explore the atmosphere or maybe shopping.
2020 Japan Cultural Exchange Program Financial Coverage
AYFN is a fully funded cultural exchange program and will select candidates according to their merits. Selected students will receive the following benefits.
- Return flight from the country of origin (Capital) to Osaka (Japan) (economy class).
- Accommodation (5D4N) in Osaka, Japan
- Food (breakfast and lunch)
- Pick-up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities indicated in the schedule.
- Local transport (train and bus)
- AYFN Certificate of Participation Program Supervision
- 24/7 voluntary support to the country
Administration costs in the country
2020 Japan Cultural Exchange Program Benefits and activities During the Camp:
- Cultural excursion activities in Kyoto and Osaka, where both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places in Kyoto or Osaka, i.e: Osaka Castle, Kyoto Gion District (Geisha), Namba District, Osak Arashiyama, etc
- Try authenic Japanese cuisine.
Move around the heritage zone of Kyoto.
- Five days stay in Osaka, Japan
Understand and learn Japanese culture directly
- Winter experience
- Local Transportation Experience
Walking tour of the heritage of Kyoto and Osaka.
- Experience to be like local people.
- AYFN Certificate of Participation.
- Participants will meet in Japan.
- The camp will conjoin breath of friendship, adventure and cultural awareness.
- The camp wants participants who fall with international friendship and adapt the new environment (cultural differences)
Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020: Criteria
- Participants must be between 15 – 35 years old.
- All nationalities are eligible
Commit to enroll the full program
- Be able to adapt to new environment
Can afford application fee
- Physical and mental health.
- Participants application fee (Non-member of AYFEN: USD 15 and AYFEN Member: USD 10)
Method of Application
Participants must submit application online for the Japan Cultural Camp. Application deadline for the Japan Winter Cultural Exchange program 2019 fall on September 15, 2019.
Please refer to the AYFN Japan Cultural Exchange Program webpage for clarity and guidelines on how to apply for the program applications and other needed informations.