Apply Now: Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships, 2020
United Kingdom is mostly a dream country for international students who is aiming to study at one of the best place interms of quality education, safest cities and majorly those seeking for financial aids to funds for their studies. If you an international students and you are looking for the best opportunity to enroll and pursue your studies abroad especially United Kingdom (UK) then, you need to grab this opportunity of applying for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 application that is fully funded for a PhD programme in any disciplined at Warwicks University.
Furthermore the Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick. So without waisting much time, let quickly show you the benefits of this scholarships and also requirements involved.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Endeavour to check it out below here.
- Scholarships awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010);
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020-21, expected to be confirmed February 2020);
- Length of funding: 3.5 years of unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 award.
- Candidates for a Chancellor’s international Scholarship must also be applying for a PhF at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Candidates must expect to be “overseas” students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Candidates may be from any discipline at Warwick;
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
How to Apply Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the scholarship for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships award before 16th January 2020 deadlines.