AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women -Application are invited for AAUW (the American Association of University Women) that are awarding international fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents.
AAUW (the American Association of University Women) awards international fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited institutions are supported.
- Accredited U.S. institutions
Field of Study:
- Graduate and Postgraduate studies at accredited U.S institutions.
- Not mentioned
- Women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Preference is given to women eho show prior commitment to the advancement of women and girls through civic, community, or professional work.
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000
- Doctorate Fellowships: $20,000
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000
For you to be eligible for international fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a citizenship in a country other than the U.S or possession of a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the U.S women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S and another country are not eligible.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S or abroad) equivalent to a U.S bachelor’s degree completed by 15th November 2019.
- Tend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- Tend to return to her home country to further a professional career
- Be proficient in English, unless the candidates can verify that her native language is English (written statement required), that she received her secondary diploma or undergraduate degree from an English-speaking institution (transcript required), or that she will have completed one semester of full-time study in her discipline at an English-speaking college or University between November 2017 and November 2019 (transcript required), she must upload a recent ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a foreign language) score (no older than November 2017), institutional TOEFL scores and other English proficiency test scores (such as IELTS) will not be accepted. Minimum score acceptable: 550 for Paper-Based Test (TOEFL PBT), 79 for Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT), 60 for Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral candidates must have applied by 15th November 2019, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowships year and must indicate the name of the institution in the international fellowships application.
Please see full list of candidates eligiblity criteria via the official webpage for more information Read More
Method of Application
All application submission and supporting documents are done online at the official webpage. Application closing date for AY 2020/2021 is 15th November 2019.
Please refer to the official scholarships webpage below to gain access to the application form and step-by-step guidelines on how to register for this fellowships application.