300 Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020-2021 for Global Professionals (SISGP) from Developing Countries
Education is the greatest global platform that allows individuals to live their dreams. Some people who doesn’t have the financial stability to pursue there education tends to opts for scholarships in other for them to achieve their dreams. So the perfect example for you to do that is the Swedish Institute Scholarships. Sweden is one of the country that give students the opportunities to live large their dreams by awarding scholarships to students from developing countries.
So do you want to pursue your education abroad? Are you willing to study in Sweden? Do you also want to pursue your masters or any other field of study? If you do then, why not apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 for Global Professionals from Developing Countries?
On the end of this page we will be showing you every information about the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 application, general requirements and how to apply for the scholarships. So read below here on this page.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) offers huge numbers of masters programmes starting in the autumn semester 2020, please refer here to see the list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SISGP. The programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The programme is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI).
The programme offers a unique opportunity for global professionals to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other. The goal is to enable the scholarship holders to play an active role in the positive development of the societies in which they live.
The ideal candidates are ambitious young professionals with academic qualifications, demonstrated work and leadership experience by working with issues which contribute to a just and sustainable development in their country in a long term perspective, and a clear idea of how a study programme in Sweden would benefits their country. However, priority will be given to candidates with a strong and relevant professional background and demonstrated leadership experience.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 Benefits | What Applicants will Benefits from this?
On this section is what successfully applicants who gained this scholarships award will benefits from it. Kindly read on below.
- This scholarships will cover tuition fees, directly paid to the Swedish University;
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/ Month;
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000;
- Insurance against illness and accident;
- Membership of the SI Network for future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development;
- The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden;
- The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members;
- Application fee to the University Admissions
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 Application requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the requirement you must possess in other for you to be able to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 award.
- Applicants must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated full-time or part-time employment, voluntary work, paid/unpaid internship, and/or position of trust;
- Applicants must be from eligible country;
- Be able to display academic qualification and leadership experience;
- Be required to pay tuition fees to the universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and will he admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes;
- Be able to demonstrate leadership experience from employment, voluntary work, and/or internship after high school studies;
- Please refer to the scholarships webpage to read more of the selection criteria, target countries and eligible master programmes (in link below) before applying online.
The application process consists of these steps
- 1). Apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se
- 2). Apply for a SISGP scholarship
- 3). Notifications from University Admissions
- 4). Announcement of 300 successful SI scholarship recipients
How to Apply Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 Application
Applying for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 application is simple once you have met the requirements for the application. On this section is how to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 Programme, so kindly read on below.
Interested and qualified Candidates Should CLICK HERE to Apply online and read more information about the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020 award before the application deadlines listed below.
- For you to start, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se between 16th October 2019 – 15th January 2020.
- Apply for an SI scholarship between 10-20 February 2020.