220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships 2020-2021 for Young Professionals from Selected Developing Countries
Are you interested to further your education through scholarships? Do you hold a master’s degree? Do you have professional experience and want to improve your skills in a field related to development? Are you a citizens of the following nationalities? Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam
If you are then, here is full scholarships for you to study in Belgium. Here we will be showing you a complete guidelines to apply for 220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships for Young Professionals from Selected Developing Countries stated above here. Keep reading to discover everything.
The Belgian University Commission for Development (CUD) awards the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES) Scholarships programme for international masters Courses and Training programmes to students from a developing countries stated above for you to study and train in Belgium. The scholarship for masters and training courses offer you the authentic chance to further one year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4 to 6 months advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brusssels Federation, Belgium.
Supported Level of Education
The scholarship programme is eligible for the following level of education of study although you can still visit the scholarship portal provided below for a complete lists of programmes available:
1. Accepted Subject Areas (Masters):
- >> Masters of Specialization in Development, Environment and Societies
- >> Specialization Master in Human Rights
- >> Master of Specialization in Aquatic Resource Management and Aquaculture
- >> Master of Specialization in Risk and Disaster Management
- >> Specialized Master in Integrated Management of Health Risks in the Global South (IManHR)
- >> Specialized Master in International Development
- >> Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- >> Specialized Master in Microfinance
>> Master of Specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- >> Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- >> Master of Science in Public Health – Methods of Research Applied to Global Health
- >> Master of Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- >> Specialized Master in Transport and Logistics
2. Accepted Subject Areas (Training):
- Internship in control and quality assurance of medicines and health products
- >> Research Initiation to Strengthen Health Systems
- >> Internship in Geographic Information System
- >> Internship in Secondary Resource Development for Sustainable Construction
- >> Methodological Internship in Support of Innovation in Family Farming
220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships Programme 2020 requirements – General Requirements
On this section is the generally requirements for the 220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships programme. For you to be eligible you must possess the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizens of developing nationalities stated above. Applicants must also reside and work in their own country at the time of applying for this award;
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 for courses and under 45 for training periods at the start of training;
- Applicants must holds either Diploma comparable to a Diploma of the second cycle of Belgian University Education. Meanwhile on certain types of training, different requirements may be set out, which are specified below:
- Demonstrates a professional occupation in a developing nations of at least two years after completing his/her second cycle or three years after the end of his/her studies when the applicants holds a post-graduate Diploma a university in an industrialized country;
- Applicants must possess a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For courses organized in another language, its necessary to have a good knowledge of the language of the course, written and spoken. Applicants will also be required to commit to learning French in order to participate in everyday life in Belgium;
- Applicants who are applying for a single training spot.
Special information: 220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships is totally free, no fees is required. So don’t attempts to pay somebody to help you secure this for 220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships , as the are fraud. You pay somebody for it you will eventually loss your money. Kindly report anybody who request you for cash or any form of gratification by emailing ARES firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to Apply 220 ARES Belgium International Masters and Training Scholarships Application
For you to apply, download the 2019/2020 application form. Forms must be completed and submitted by POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY to ARES before the deadline date which is 10 Jan / 7 Feb 2020. Only applications presented on the appropriate form, and in the language of the programme, will be submitted to the selection committee. All elements of the file must be transmitted simultaneously. No complementary documents will be admitted at a later stage.